Bank has registered its highest quarterly Net Profit of Rs. 7,627 crores in Q2FY22. This represents increase of 66.73% YoY.
- Operating Profit increased by 9.84% YoY to Rs. 18,079 crores in Q2FY22 from Rs.16,460 crores in Q2FY21.
- Fully provided Rs 7,418 crores due to change in family pension rules, even as regulator granted dispensation to amortise in 5 years.
- Net Interest Income for Q2FY22 increased by 10.65% YoY.
- Domestic NIM for Q2FY22 at 3.50%, has increased by 16 bps YoY.
- Total Deposits grew at 9.77% YoY. Current Account Deposits grew by 19.20% YoY and Saving Bank Deposits grew by 10.55% YoY.
- Whole Bank Advances grew by 6.17% YoY, mainly driven by Personal Retail Advances (15.17% YoY) and Foreign Office Advances (16.18% YoY). Domestic Advances Growth stood at 4.61% YoY
- Home loan, which constitutes 24% of Bank’s domestic advances, has grown by 10.74% YoY.
- Including the growth in Corporate Bonds / CPs, the loan book has grown by 6.21% YoY.
- Net NPA ratio at 1.52% is down 7 bps YoY. Gross NPA ratio at 4.90% is down 38 bps YoY.
- Provision Coverage Ratio (PCR) is at 87.68%.
- Slippage Ratio for Q2FY22 stands at 0.66% only, down from 2.47% in Q1FY22.
- Credit Cost for Q2FY22 has declined 51 bps YoY to 0.43%.
- Cost to Income Ratio at 54.10% during Q2FY22 is lower by 106 bps YoY.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) as at the end of Q2FY22 stands at 13.35% even without including H1FY22 Profit. If we add profit of H1FY22, the ratio will improve by 61 bps.
- Return on Assets (RoA) as at the end of Q2FY22 stands at 0.61%, which is higher by 18 bps YoY.
- Return on Equity (RoE) as at the end of Q2FY22 stands at 13.17% which iss higher by 423 bps YoY.
- Share of Alternate Channels in total transactions has increased from 93% in H1FY21 to 95% in H1FY22
Sbi Bank Quarterly Results summary
read official note by click here.