Listen as audio
NEET Results 2021 NEET results will out check your score and download mark sheet at https://neet.nta.nic.in/ .
National Testing Agency ?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [NEET (UG) – 2021] in Pen and Paper mode in 13 languages on Sunday, September 12, 2021 (Sunday) as a uniform entrance examination for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental/AYUSH and other Colleges.
The NEET (UG) 2021 will be held in the following languages: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
Students who have appeared to NEET this year were very surprised by the new paper pattern . They got very less time to prepare and face the new exam pattern . The NTA had taken a sensation decision in corona vigorously spreading situation and held the exam successfully on September 12 2021 by postponing on August 1 2021 .
NEET Results 2021
Soon NTA is releasingNEET Results 2021 NEET UG exam .
How can I check NEET result 2021?
Steps to check and download your mark sheet.
- Visit NEET website .
- Click on the NEET Results 2021.
- Enter your registration number and your date of birth .
- Check your result and download your mark sheet.
NEET Counselling 2021
The NTA responsibilities are limited to conducting the entrance exam, announcing the results, and providing category-wise “All India Rank (AIR)” /Merit Lists to:
the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) & Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India,
the conduct of counselling by: the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of DGHS for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses for the following :
- a) 15% All India Quota seats,
- b) 100% seats of Central Institutions (including 85 percent State quota seats) of ABVIMS& RML Hospital/VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital/ Central Universities (including DU/ BHU /AMU,
- c) 100% seats of AIIMS/ JIPMER and Deemed Universities.
- d) ESIC (IP quota seats)
- e) MCC does only AFMC registration and forwards the data of registered candidates to AFMC Authorities for admission process;
AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) for admission to BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS under Central Quota Seats; and DGHS for providing the Result to the Counselling Authorities of States/UTs (Directorate General of Health Services).
Candidates who wish to participated in NEET (UG) – 2021 are encouraged to read the Information Bulletin (available on NTA website).
Stay tuned @ The IN Times