Listen as audio
NEET 2021 was conducted by NTA on September 12 2021 . This year so many NEET
Aspirant reported that ‘ I was not prepared well by online classes and I was not having much time to attend and face new pattern of NEET! ’ . And all NEET aspirants are awaiting for results . The results are expected to be revealed on October 10 2021 . After the announcement the NEET aspirants may have doubt like which documents should I take to counselling?
Here is the answer for your question .
Documents required for NEET 2021 counselling.
Candidates should bring their original documents along with that they should also bring one set of attested photocopies or Xerox of each original documents. Here they are
- Final printout of online registration form .
- Original copy of the proof of payment of application fee ( bank challan ,etc.)
- NEET admission ticket.
- SSLC / Class 10 marks card .
- 2nd PU or class 12 marks card.
- Candidates study certificate
countersigned by the concerned Block Education Officer (BEO) or Deputy Director Of Public Instruction (DDPI) .
7. Two recent passport size photograph
8. Religious minority ( Christian) Karnataka origin and non Karnataka.
9. Religious minority ( Muslim) Karnataka origin and non Karnataka.
10. Although all India religious minority candidate are also considered but, priority is given to candidates who are:
a)Are of Karnataka origin and are a domiciled religious minority.
b) Have studied in Karnataka for at least 10 years( from class 1 to 10 or 2nd PU or class 12).
VISIT NTA OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
for updates The IN Times