1. MAJOR CHANGES IN CABINET.
2. MAJOR CHANGES IN MODI CABINET, TOP MINISTERS SACKED .
3. PM HAS SACKED AROUND 20% MINISTERS FROM HIS COUNCIL.
4. 22 NEW MINISTERS OF STATE SWORN-IN.
Major changes took in Modi’s cabinet , top ministers sacked . PM has sacked around 20% ministers from his council. 22 new minister of state sworn-in . 7 ministers of State with independent charge .15 new ministers take oath .
Roughly 1 out of every 5 ministers asked to resign. Health , 1-T , telecom, law , ministers asked to resign. Ministers told to follow monsoon session roster .
All ministers told to stay in Delhi till August 15th . 36 new ministers joining Modi GOVT. 7 ministers elevated in reshuffle. 12 ministers dropped in GOVT rejig .
More women council, Youngest ever cabinet, Record number of OBC’s
Top ministers dropped.
New cabinet for new India .
Introduction and promotions. Mix of experience and youth. New mantris sworn in.
List of big ministers who are resigned and given chances to young ministers.
- RAMESH POKHRIYAL : EDUCATION MINISTER (RESIGNED).
- D . V. SADANANDA GOWDA : CHEMICAL AND FERTILIZERS MINISTER (RESIGNED).
- SANTHOSH GANGWAR : LABOUR MINISTER (RESIGNED).
- DHOTRE SANJAS SHAMRAO : MOs EDUCATION, COMMUNICATION, ELECTRONICS, AND I.T( RESIGNED).
- DANVE RAOSAHEB DADARAO : MOs CONSUMER, FOOD , AND PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION (RESIGNED).
- BABUL SUPRIYO :MOs ENVIRONMENT FOREST AND CLIMATE CHANGE (RESIGNED).
- PRATAP CHANDRA SARANGI : MOs , MSME , AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, DAIRYING FISHERIES(RESIGNED).
- DEBASHREE CHANDHURI : MOs WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT (RESIGNED).
- RATTAN LAL KATARIA:MOs , JAL SHAKTI AND SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EMPOWERMENT ( RESIGNED).
- THAWAR CHAND GEHLOT: APPOINTED KARNATAKA GOVERNER.